Who is Jesus? What is He like? Why is he worth following?
The invitation to “come and see” was used by John to help people discover who Jesus is and follow him. When two of John’s disciples began to follow in his footsteps, Jesus then replied “Come, and you will see.” Our church-wide sermon series leading up to Easter will follow along the theme, “Come and See.”
The series will take us through several monumental moments in the gospels when people are invited to discover who Jesus is, what Jesus is like, and why Jesus is worth following. We will “come and see”:
- The disciples’ invitation to follow after Jesus
- Nicodemus as he learns to “see” the kingdom of God
- A Samaritan Woman at the well who will experience Jesus’ forgiveness
- Jesus miraculously handle the death of his friend Lazarus
- Our King triumphantly entering on Palm Sunday
- The empty tomb Easter Sunday
Do you need to discover who Jesus is? Does someone you know need to “come and see” who Jesus is?
This series will be a great opportunity to invite a friend or family member to discover more about Jesus and why He is worth following!
Will you “come and see?”